We are renewing our Member Programme!
The proposed changes to LIGHTer Member Programme were voted throught during the LIGHTer annual meeting in Stockholm on November 21st. The changes mean that the LIGHTer Member Programme goes from consisting of two types of membership (basic or active), to consisting of only one type. This way, all votes of LIGHTer's members weigh equally, and all members profit from the same benifits. In order to read more about the new Member Programme, please read the document attached below (in Swedish).
Member benifits from January 1st 2019
- Make study visits at member organisations' facilities in connection to our networking activities.
- Free access to webbased courses. as well as discounts on classroom courses
- Suggest, participate in and benify from strategic investments*
- Apply for Member Checks** for all profit making organisations
- Participate in strategic discussions about the content of the Lightweight Agenda
- Participate and vote at the annual meetings of LIGHTer Member Programme and SIP Lightweight.
*The strategic discussions have replaced what used to be called Member Projects.
**The Member Checks used to be called Prototype- and Process Checks
The new fees for LIGHTer Member Programme 2019 are:
|Number of employees||Fee per calendar year|
|1-50||5 000 SEK|
|51-250||15 000 SEK|
|251-500||25 000 SEK|
|>500||120 000 SEK|