Swedish Trade Mission to Switzerland!
Start: 07 Nov 2021, 09:00
End: 10 Nov 2021, 18:00
We are co-organizing a Trade Mission with Composites United in Switzerland!
In 2019, we started to deepen our collaboration with Composites United in Switzerland with a Trade Mission of a delegation from Switzerland to Sweden.
In 2021, the same partnership is organizing a Trade Mission of a Swedish delegation to Switzerland, to visit further Swiss companies and institutions within the framework of the SWII Conference.
The Trade Mission Switzerland and Sweden - Global innovation leaders join forces
- Eight years ago, the Swedish government, in close collaboration with the Swedish industry, launched Sweden’s international innovation accelerator.
- Switzerland was chosen as a str ategic innovation and technology collaborator.
- So far, Swiss and Swedish industry have created over 48 consortia to a value of over 69 MEUR in eight years.
- Among these is Europe’s largest additive manufacturing project MANUELA, led by Sweden’s Chalmers and CSEM of Switzerland, with ABB and RUAG among the other industrial participants.
- Two of the areas of technology prioritized by Swiss and Swedish industry for joint innovation projects are lightweight technology and additive manufacturing.
- Co-funding is available for joint market-oriented innovation projects via Swedish governmental innovation agency Vinnova and its Swiss counterpart Innosuisse.