Deadline for application: 15 October
SMF Flyg autumn call is open for application. The deadline is October the 15th.
- Program description/call text can be downloaded here.
- Template for applying can be downloaded here.
For those of you who have not heard about SMF Flyg, it finances projects that supports small and medium-sized companies that want to be suppliers to aerospace.
The projects are run in three levels:
- Level 1 – Vinnova gives 125 kSEK as a contribution without any demands of co-financing. The projects can be up to 6 months.
- Level 2 – Up to 325 kSEK in contribution from Vinnova and a 50% co-financing has to be given by industry (i.e., the largest total project is 650 kSEK). The projects can be between 6 to 12 months.
- Level 3 – Up to 1 MSEK in contribution from Vinnova and a 50% co-financing has to be given by industry. The projects can be between 12 to 18 months. TRL 4-6. At least two SMEs have to be included.
Within the program, SMEs are generally granted a maximum of one project of each level.
So if you know of any SME that may be interested get in touch with them! The application is pretty easy and straight forward, and the projects are often very rewarding!